RooterPLUS does more than just clear your drains
We offer sewer repair services to replace water and sewer lines in order to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: damaged pipes due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage: grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion: the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe: a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints: the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration: tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe: existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Sewer repair advice: Two different ways to make sewer repairs
Traditional Sewer Repair Method
Sewer line repairs are typically performed using the "open cut" or "trench" method to gain access to the area surrounding the damaged portion of the pipe. A backhoe may be used to open and refill the work area.
Trenchless Sewer Repair Method
Thanks to our sister company, Atlanta Relining, RooterPLUS now offers Atlanta sewer repair and sewer line replacement that won't destroy a yard, driveway, patio, or parking lot. Our trenchless technology allows us to reline a complete sewer line without digging the line up.
Relining is the process of repairing damaged sewer pipes by creating a "pipe within a pipe" to restore function and flow. Epoxy relining materials mold to the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth new inner wall, similar to the lining found in food cans.
Many times, pipe relining can be performed through a building's clean-out access and often requires little digging. Pipe relining may be used to repair root-damaged pipes, seal cracks and holes, fill in missing pipe and seal joint connections underground, in roof drain pipes, in storm lines and under concrete. The relined pipe is seamless and durable, and all materials used in the relining process are non-hazardous.
If you’re in need of sewer repair services, contact RooterPLUS. We offer FREE estimates for our sewer repair services, so for premium sewer repair, call us at 770-888-1931. We will be at your residence in 60 minutes to assess your needs.