Why Should I Get My Septic System Inspected?
- Discover potential problems
- Avoid expensive repairs
- Assure septic system is functioning properly
- Buying or selling a home (generally NOT included in home inspection)
- Prevent groundwater contamination
- Prevents backups into your house and resulting damage
What Does a Septic System Inspection Include?
- Locating the septic system
- Uncovering access holes
- Pumping the septic tank
- Flushing the toilets
- Checking for signs of back up
- Measuring scum and sludge layers
- Identifying any leaks
- Inspecting mechanical components
Certified Inspection Letters Available
Call today and schedule your inspection. Same day service.